“I outgrew MailChimp’s features the minute I got serious about growing my email list. After switching to ConvertKit, I not only have the ability to deliver multiple lead magnets, but I can also follow up with those subscribers based on their interests, converting more of them into paying customers.”
Set your subscribers free from lists
ConvertKit is subscriber-based. That means you’re only paying for that loyal subscriber once instead of every time they subscribe to a new list.
- Tag-based segmentation means you get an accurate subscriber number
- Sort and organize your subscribers through tags, forms, and sequences
- Auto de-duplication means you’ll never send duplicate emails to the same subscriber no matter how many sequences they’re on
Unlimited and endlessly easy content upgrades
The more valuable content you create for your readers, the more authority you build as a blogger. ConvertKit was built with this incentive email list-building strategy in mind.
- Simply create a new form and add a file download to the confirmation email for your incentive
- Monitor how each content upgrade performs from your dashboard
- There’s no limit to how many content upgrades you can create
Simple and powerful automation
Quit fighting with your funnels and hacking solutions. While marketing automation can be hard to wrap your brain around, with ConvertKit it’s easy.
- Easily add and remove tags from subscribers and subscribers from sequences
- Include or exclude any forms, segments, courses, or tags when sending a broadcast or sequence
- Easy and fast setup for automated funnels and email sequences
MailChimp Vs. ConvertKit
Code to use below image on your website.
<h2>MailChimp Features Vs. ConvertKit Features</h2>
<a href=”https://mbsy.co/convertkit/41139018″><img src=”https://www.blog-e-pedia.com/wp-content/uploads/mailchimp-vs-convertkit.jpg” alt=”mailchimp vs convertkit” title=”” /></a>